Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! Ken woke me up this morning at 5:00 and I felt like the pressure in my head and face was going to make my head explode!!! I feel like poop!! Ok, not sure why we use that phrase, LOL, cause I am certain that poop doesn't feel anything!! But I feel really yuckie and poop is really yuckie so I guess that is the connection! I am rambeling and can't even stop myself! Anyway, my sinuses are killing me, I have a runny nose, I can't stop sneezing and my eyes are puffy. Oh, and I can't stop whinning, can't you tell! :) The worst thing about it is that I can't take anything for it. Any type of medicine that would give me some relief makes me feel worse. I am not sure if any of you out there can relate, but when I take any kind of sinus medicine or cold medicine I get EXTREMELY aggitated, all I want to do is sleep but can't because my insides feel like they are going to vibrate out of my body and my mind races!! I am really not sure which is worse right now, that's how bad I feel!!!! I have so much laundry and housework to do before I leave tomorrow for the women's retreat and I am moving like a snail! Plus I am sitting here typing when I should be cleaning. OOOOPS!!!!! Well, I really should go and try to accomplish something before I take the girls to track! Thanks for letting me go on and on and on!! :)
Grace & Peace

P.S. If anyone gets the book I talked about below and reads it, would you let me know what your take on it is. I'm excited to hear how the Lord worked in the lives of those who do read it!!!

No comments: