Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WHAT A DAY!!!

Today was a busy but really good day! The girls and I picked up JW and we went to lunch with my mother and father-in-law. Then we went to pick up our completed physicals that were noterized!!!! YAY!!! Then we took JW to his oral surgeon appointment. Poor guy has to have all 4 of his wisdom teeth surgically removed. I feel so bad for him! I told him that it is so much better to get them all done at once so you don't have to go through it ever again! Then we picked Ashley up from track, went to Target, then to Wallie World and finally home. We left the house at 10:30 am and didn't get home until around 7:45 pm. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! LOL!! I can't wait for our church women's reteat this Thursday!!! It's from Thursday to Saturday. I am sooooooo looking forward to time alone with the Lord. Some much needed, uninterupted, time with the Lord!! One a totally different subject, please keep the people in China in your prayers!! It is so heart breaking! My heart's prayer is that the hearts of the Chinese would be opened to God. That Christians would be able to share with the hurting the love of Jesus. I pray that many will be saved through this. Oh, I wanted to share an amazing book with you that I am reading, (for the 3rd time), 'Created To Be His Help Meet' by Debi Pearl. If you are married or prepairing to be married, PLEASE read this book. I wish I would have read it before I was I married! I have read so many books on marriage and heard many sermons about my role as a wife but I have NEVER heard it put the way Debi has. The Lord has blessed her with great wisdom and she is so kind to share it with us that want a "heavenly marriage". You can find her book at www.nogreaterjoy.org. I truely believe you and your family would be blessed if you read it!! Mine and so many other women that I have given the book to have been greatly blessed! Well, it is terribly late and I really need to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless You!

No comments: